Satisfied with your current benefits program, but would like a service that helps limit employer liability, increases productivity, reduces claims costs, improves work/life balance, and extends benefits to all family members (including parents and in-laws)?
Medical advocacy services are a means of helping both employers and employees navigate the increasingly complex healthcare and insurance markets.
These services do not replace health insurance; rather, they provide assistance in:
- Solving claims
- Insurance and related administrative issues
- Identify and help arrange appointments with specialist physicians and best-in-class medical institutions
- Assist with coordinating complex clinical issues
- Access community resources
- Identify services that fall outside traditional health insurance coverage
- Assist with health issues for members’ elderly parents